Shotcrete is concrete that is conveyed to the installation site in a hose, where it is applied pneumatically from a spray nozzle and compacted by the impact energy.
- for repairing and reinforcing of concrete components
- for terrain and rock consolidation
- for temporary shoring at large construction sites and in tunnelling
- for creating nature-like surfaces on leisure and sport climbing facilities
- No formwork or only one-sided formwork is required.
- Compaction after application of the concrete is not necessary.
- A very good adhesion is achieved.
- Application on vertical surfaces is possible.
- The largely void-free concrete is dense, resilient and protects the reinforcing steel it contains against corrosion.
Find out more at Wikipedia