Alexandra and Yea Premix produce with DornerBatch in Australia
Alexandra and Yea is a family run business with two concrete plants in the Yarra Valley region in Victoria, Australia. Previously their plants were operated without automation. Jay Hollis, Managing Director, was looking for an ideal software solution to automate concrete production, data recording and ticketing and found it at Dorner Electronic in DornerBatch.
The most important challenges were the undertaking of all electrical modifications required to allow the automation of the plant as economically and quickly as possible without production losses, as well as the consolidation of master data. Ryan O'Connor, Regional Manager at Dorner Electronic Australia, achieved to install both plants within a week.
The benefits are obvious:
- Faster and more accurate production
- Plant control anywhere in the yard using a tablet or remote app
- Automated data recording and ticketing
- Ability to remote batch at either plant
- Modern and easy to use cockpit
DornerBatch - simple controlling