Senior electrical planner (m/f/d)
Do you enjoy furthering both people and processes, and developing significantly important solutions?
Your new challenge
- You will act as a contact person for our customers and continually work with them, our sales team and technical experts to develop technical solutions.
- You will be responsible for electrical planning in small and large-scale customer projects.
- You will provide telephone support during commissioning and beyond.
- If necessary, you will clarify technical project requirements directly with customers on site.
- Your responsibilities will include introducing the new WSCAD electrical planning tool.
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining master data in WSCAD.
- You will define how standards and safety guidelines are complied with, and you will monitor compliance with them to ensure they are upheld.
- You will manage a small electrical planning team.
- You have specialist electrotechnical training and extensive expertise in using electrical planning tools in the field of specialist machinery construction.
- You enjoy designing and developing processes.
- You have sound knowledge of German and English.
- You consider occasional customer visits (on single days) to be a welcome change of routine.
- You can expect a variety of electrical planning projects in a modern, family-like environment.
- You will receive a solid foundation of training and the possibility of expanding your horizons within the company.
- Our innovative, family-run company is characterised by its pleasant working atmosphere, numerous benefits and short communication channels.
- Our flexitime model and home office options permit you to organise your regular working time flexibly.