DornerInvoicing – you can count on us
DornerInvoicing is an invoicing software application optimised for concrete plants. From quotation preparation, through the management of terms and conditions, to invoice preparation, you receive all the relevant figures necessary for invoicing, always at a glance.
Straightforward calculation from the quotation to the invoice
Different terms and conditions, specification prices and varying delivery and payment agreements: invoicing in concrete plants is complex and leaves many standard products at their limits. DornerInvoicing is a software application developed for these special requirements. The numerous customers, construction sites and terms and conditions can be viewed with a few clicks using DornerInvoicing. The flexible program structures make it possible to adapt the software to the different requirements in concrete plants. This means: you prepare quotations and invoices based on your specific framework conditions. The integrated document management significantly simplifies your everyday invoicing. Even documents such as tenders, costings, reports or images can be linked to specific objects and archived.
DornerInvoicing consists of two modules that, above all in combination with other Dorner products, offer a comprehensive range of features:
"Customer information" module
- Project-related quotation preparation
- Quotation deadline tracking
- Order confirmation preparation
- Management of terms and conditions agreed
- All data entered in the sales module are available in the invoicing module
- Master data management
- Management of terms and conditions of delivery and payment, by customer and construction site
- Delivery note import and post-processing
- Invoice and credit note preparation
- Invoice printing
- Preparation of credit notes for haulage contractors
- Transfer of invoice data to the financial accounting software application
- Reporting and statistics
- Archiving of invoice data
An overview of the functions
Straightforward object tracking
DornerInvoicing includes numerous filter features so you can keep an eye on every object.
Time-consuming multiple data entry is not required. An order can be easily generated from a quotation. All terms and conditions are applied.
Every invoice can be edited or deleted at any time up until handover to accounts.
Overview of the terms and conditions
The different customers and construction sites with their varying terms and conditions are easy to manage.
Everything in one place
Tenders, costings, images and other documents are available at any time.
The complete invoicing process takes place in one program. You do not need any interfaces.
From a single source
DornerInvoicing harmonises optimally with other Dorner products.
Dorner products in use
This is what our customers say
DornerServiceGuarantee: for worry-free production
The Dorner service approach goes beyond the boundaries of a warranty and Dorner's own products. In over 50 percent of the cases, the problems are related to the system and not to the Dorner software. Nevertheless, DornerSupport does not leave you in the lurch. We see ourselves as a competent troubleshooter for problems in concrete factories.
The DornerServiceGuarantee includes:
- Assistance with problems with your invoicing program
- Advice on questions related to program functions
- Support on questions related to hardware, network and your system
- Advice on questions related to sequence optimisation
- Provision of support records on your plant