Project Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you seeking a new challenge in which you can create SIGNIFICANTLY IMPORTANT work for our customers?
Are you interested in technical contexts; do you have an affinity for IT; do you enjoy working in interaction with sales, technology and customers, and do you have sound knowledge of German and English?
At Dorner, you will be part of the team from day one, working in a family environment in which appreciation and personal responsibility are of great relevance, and being delegated with exciting tasks full of creative potential.
Your new challenge
- You will accompany our customers from the kick-off meeting through the planning and introduction of our dispatching software, right up to project conclusion.
- You will clarify, prioritise and coordinate the requirements and requests of our customers over the entire term of the project, implementing these independently and actively as the central interface between the customer, sales and our internal software development.
- You will support our sales employees, in part directly at customer locations (approx. 3 days/month in Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and act as a consultant in case of technical queries.
- You have completed a technical or commercial education (HAK (commercial academy), HTL (secondary technical school)), or hold a university degree in industrial engineering, computer science or similar.
- You already hold experience in the processing of customer projects and are creative when seeking suitable solutions.
- You are a strong communicator and work independently and in a structured manner.
- You have a competent manner, are highly service-oriented and enjoy working with customers.
- You are interested in technical interrelationships and have good IT user skills in an MS Office environment.
- A sound knowledge of German and English round off your profile; other languages are of advantage.
- You can expect varied and multi-faceted tasks with scope for creative potential in a modern environment and a small team.
- You will receive well-founded instruction (training programme) and the possibility to expand your horizons within the company.
- Our innovative, family-run company which is seeing growth on an international scale is characterised by its pleasant working atmosphere and short decision processes.
- Our flexitime model and home office options permit you to organise your working time flexibly.
The salary is based on the Vorarlberg labour market, your professional qualifications and experience.